Surefire Stove S for Tent
1. Rugged Stainless Steel Frame
- Our hot tent stove boasts a robust, durable, and rust-free stainless steel frame.
- Thoughtfully sealed to ensure zero smoke leakage, it's perfect for use inside tents.
- Insulated side windows allow for more effective fire observation.
2. Adjustable Flame Design
- The tent stove features an adjustable flame design, complete with an insulated handle rotary damper.
- This enhances efficiency and minimizes deformation.
- The adjustable ash tray handle allows you to control air intake by sliding it, while also capturing ashes to simplify post-use cleaning.
3. Portable & Easy to Transport
- The tent wood stove is designed with a foldable 4-leg structure that lays flat under the stove.
- Conveniently stow chimney pipes inside the stove.
- The folding frames on both sides of the cooktop serve as handles when combined and can also be unfolded to function as a sundry shelf.
|11.8 x 7.8 x 11.4 in
|14.6 x 10.6 x 12.2 in
I recently got a hot tent and ordered this little stove to use with it. Where I live we are still under strict fire restrictions so I have to wait probably another month or so to actually take this out and test it well. In the meantime, I'm pretty excited about this little stove and wanted to add some pics and comments about it. I'll try to return and update this after testing it out a few times this fall.
When I opened the box I was immediately impressed with how sturdy and solid the stove feels. It seems to be manufactured very well and I didn't encounter any sharp edges or misaligned parts at all. Assembly was easy with the one-page instruction set and the stovepipe fit together tightly, though not so much that I can't easily disassemble it.
I really like the glass windows in the side. Many of these stoves I've looked at don't have windows so it's not so easy to tell when to add more wood. This stove makes it easy to monitor your fire and adds the pleasant ambiance of seeing the flames inside the stove.
I'm very pleased with this little stove so far and can't wait to test it out once the fire bans lift!