OAK P10 Air Mattress Frame
Enhance your camping comfort by pairing the KingCampOAK P10 Air Mattress Frame with a mattress for an elevated and indulgent sleep experience. Imagine drifting off to sleep on a cloud-like surface, gently cradled by the sturdy and comfortable KingCamp OAK P10 Air Mattress. Our innovative design combines convenience and versatility, ensuring you have a remarkable sleep wherever you go. No more tossing and turning on uneven ground or settling for uncomfortable sleeping bags.
- Secure elastic bands hold the mattress in place.
- Innovative support structure for stability and comfort.
- Modular design for versatile configurations.
- Multi-purpose design for bed frame, raised seat, or sofa.
- Multiple porous hanging straps for convenient attachment of items such as flashlights and tools, within easy reach.
- Additional adjustable straps specifically designed for pillows, allowing flexible and extended configurations to secure pillows for enhanced sleep comfort.
- Constructed with a durable 1000D encrypted Oxford fabric cover, resistant to abrasion and punctures, ensuring long-lasting durability.
- Made from environmentally friendly, lightweight, and durable TPU air tube material.
- Reinforced and widened fiberglass frame for increased load-bearing capacity and long-term durability.
|78.7 x 27.5 x 9.8 in
|29.5 x 7 x in
|Suggested Maximum Inflation Pressure
|Suggested Minimum Inflation Pressure
|1000 D Oxford
I really like the design of this inflatable cot frame. It offers so much support for my back and body. I laid a mattress pad over the top and this mattress frame held it perfectly. You almost feel cradled laying on this bed. It is so comfortable. It is made well, thick and durable. It was easy to inflate with the included pump and simple to deflate and roll back up. Fits nicely into a compact carry bag. I am overall very impressed with the quality of this air mattress.
I use this as a guest bed. It's perfect because it packs up really small and it's much more comfortable than your typical fully-inflatable air mattress. It also works great for camping if you have a large enough tent for an air mattress you can use this as well and you'll be much better off.
This is a very well-made mattress pad/camping setup. I don't know how to properly describe how well made the rubber blow up material is. I can just say it is strong, durable, and doesn't lose air after hours. One of the grandkids slept on it over the weekend and it was unfazed. I let him use it because he has been rolling out of the bed at home recently and thought it would be a smaller fall of this one. Took about 4 minutes to inflate.
This sleeping setup is so easy to setup. It offers a great supportive platform for my sleeping pad and the underside storage area is very helpful to have to keep carry bags and gear out of the way. The single I noticed was a bit wiggly when moving around, hard to describe but it wasn't worrying just a weird wobble. Packing up was as easy as setup and everything went back in the bag with some effort but it did fit.