Surefire Stove M for Tent
1. Rugged Stainless Steel Frame
- Our hot tent stove boasts a robust, durable, and rust-free stainless steel frame.
- Thoughtfully sealed to ensure zero smoke leakage, it's perfect for use inside tents.
- Insulated side windows allow for more effective fire observation.
2. Adjustable Flame Design
- The tent stove features an adjustable flame design, complete with an insulated handle rotary damper.
- This enhances efficiency and minimizes deformation.
- The adjustable ash tray handle allows you to control air intake by sliding it, while also capturing ashes to simplify post-use cleaning.
3. Portable & Easy to Transport
- The tent wood stove is designed with a foldable 4-leg structure that lays flat under the stove.
- Conveniently stow chimney pipes inside the stove.
- The folding frames on both sides of the cooktop serve as handles when combined and can also be unfolded to function as a sundry shelf.
|15 x 9.8 x 13.1 in
|17.9 x 12.4 x 13.6 in
I bought the Medium size and was amazed at how good the quality was, highly recommended.
This little stove is going to be perfect to use in the KingCamp bell tents and canvas tents that I've used. Once it is burned in, it really works well. The burn-in process wasn't too bad either since the stainless doesn't have too much to burn off . . .
I've gotten a few other similar sized stoves and they are not as high quality as this one - everything is very intentional and down to the smallest screws, they are high quality.