We made the sleeping pad in three different sizes, because if there's one thing we refuse to compromise, it's comfort. Once we've picked the best option for our next trip¡ªthe thicker the pad, the better insulated we are against the cold ground¡ªwe can rest easy. Padded with a cushy layer of foam, the pad makes a great option for getting away from the world for the weekend, where we can sleep under the stars in comfort.
- A reliable sleeping pad for car camping
- Durable ripstop fabric defends against wear, tears, and rips
- Foam insert cushions and insulates against the ground
- Quick-release valve offers easy inflation and quick deflation
- Wide welded seams deliver extra durability
- Built-in Pillow for more comfort
- Includes a patch kit in case of mishaps
|Sleeping Pad Type
|Sleeping Pad Shape
|100% Polyester Oxford PVC coating
|Carry Bag Material
|XXL: 2 kg/4.4 lbs
|Bite Valve Shut-off Switch
|Brass with Plastic Cap
I'm approx 5 ft 6 in and theres plenty of space for my pillows to fall off the bed above me so its longer then I thought, tested it in my living room since I got it for a long drive soon for naps in my car and it inflated quickly, was easy to deflate and comfy enough for what I got it for! I do have a tailbone issue which may cause me to throw some extra blankets ontop to stay comfy but otherwise felt good!
I wanted a floor sleeping pad thats thin yet comfortable. my bf does not like sleeping on fluffy futon mattresses. this worked beautifully. we use a cotton cover on it. perfect for summers in bengaluru, india.
First time out with these tent camping- great product. Very comfortable. Easy to inflate and deflate for storage. Can’t wAit ti use in our RTT.
If you’re going backpacking, you probably know this already, but this is WAY to bulky and heavy to carry deep into the woods.
I bought it for car camping. We needed something for our toddler who is an active sleeper. He would slide off any single-wide pad. He shares it with one parent, and the other sleeps on a single. Works great for us.
- Seems like solid quality after three trips in three months. I expect it to be durable. If problems develop I’ll come back and edit this review.
- Covers the whole floor of our 2-person tent, and fits easily with a second pad in our 4-person tent.
- Enough padding to be comfortable for this middle-aged couple.
- Insulation is sufficient for your average summer and fall camping. Haven’t tested it in winter conditions yet; might need to be paired with a closed cell foam to handle deep cold. But with the right sleeping bag, I would expect it to be good down to 40 F at least.
- As always, “self-inflating” is more aspirational than realistic. But a few good puffs gets it where it needs to be.