We pull the KingCamp folding sleeping cot out of its stuff sack and set it up in seconds for a good night's rest at the campsite. This fully connected cot requires no assembly with separate parts, so it's easy to set it up in the dark after stargazing around the campfire. Its sturdy construction includes steel connectors and triangle structure legs that prevent any rocking throughout the night. The folding cot packs up as easily as it sets up.
- Sleep above the rocky ground at the campsite with this cot
- No assembly required keeps stress to a minimum at the site
- triangle structure legs prevent irritating rocking
- Side pocket for cell phone, watch, magazine or other personal items
- Portable and light enough to be carried like a small luggage on a trip
|81 ¡Á 30 ¡Á 18 in£¨205 ¡Á 75 ¡Á 46 cm£©
|40.2 ¡Á 5.5 ¡Á 8.7 in (102 ¡Á 14 ¡Á 22 cm£©
|21.3 lbs/9.7 kg
|265 lbs/120 kg
|Carry Bag Material
Q: Does the cot make noise when you move/roll around or sit on it?
Q: Does this tip over if you roll over close to the edge?
A: No not at all. You¡¯re sunken down a little bit so it would be very hard to roll or fall out. It¡¯s very sturdy and I¡¯ve been using mine for a good two years.
my husband loves it and it was easy to fold and put away
It says 21.5 lbs but it feels like 100 lbs. Whatever the truth - it is not light weight and it's hard to assemble.