The KingCamp sleeping bag with flannel Liner is soft and warm, breathable, and skin-friendly. The weaving technology effectively prevents the internal filling from shifting to keep your sleeping bag warm at all times, and the Hydrophobic Polyester Fabric is Water-resistant and rip-stop, it's durable for resisting damage from stones, branches, and other natural elements and keep dry in a humid environment.
- Comfortable flannel lining, soft to the touch, skin-friendly and warmer
- Two single sleeping bags can be zipped to a double one
- Lightweight hollow cotton filling for maximum warmth
- Wide enough for adults, tall guys, and teens
- The bottom of the sleeping bag can be opened, it's breathable on warm days
- The sleeping bag can be unzipped as a warm blanket or mat.
- Included compression sack for easy packing
|Hollow Fiber 400g/©O
|Sleeping Bag Shape
its a very good quality sleeping bag
very warm at a good price
Nice sleeping bag feels warm and comfy however not made for extreme cold use only for mild to moderate temperatures and it works just right
Best sleeping bag fits my 6 ft husband perfectly
This is just about the perfect bag for Midwest camping from Apr-Oct temps. Plenty of room for all but a northern sasquatch. The travel bag equates to trying put 10# of s*** in a 5# bag...my opinion.
Nothing to not like about this sleeping bag. It does not take up much room when packed for travel. Makes for a nice pillow to prop yourself up on. Its light enough to not make you sweat between seasons.