Getting away from it all doesn't have to mean sacrificing good sleep, which is why we doze off soundly on our KingCamp Sleeping Pad. Thanks to the rippled design, we stay centered on the pad, even if we're tossing and turning. After waking up refreshed and ready for the day, we use the twist valve to quickly deflate our beds.
- Lightweight sleeping pad for nights under the stars
- Durable build holds up for all of your adventures
- Slightly higher on both sides than the center, prevents you from rolling off
- TPU coating for waterproof, tear-resistant, durable, moisture proof
- 5.5inches thickness for great comfort and warmth
- Stuff sack included for compact storage
|Sleeping Pad Type
|Sleeping Pad Shape
|30D ElasticTPU coating
|Carry Bag Material
|Bite Valve Shut-off Switch
|Brass with Plastic Cap
First time out with these tent camping- great product. Very comfortable. Easy to inflate and deflate for storage. Cant wAit ti use in our RTT.
If youre going backpacking, you probably know this already, but this is WAY to bulky and heavy to carry deep into the woods.
I bought it for car camping. We needed something for our toddler who is an active sleeper. He would slide off any single-wide pad. He shares it with one parent, and the other sleeps on a single. Works great for us.
- Seems like solid quality after three trips in three months. I expect it to be durable. If problems develop Ill come back and edit this review.
- Covers the whole floor of our 2-person tent, and fits easily with a second pad in our 4-person tent.
- Enough padding to be comfortable for this middle-aged couple.
- Insulation is sufficient for your average summer and fall camping. Havent tested it in winter conditions yet; might need to be paired with a closed cell foam to handle deep cold. But with the right sleeping bag, I would expect it to be good down to 40 F at least.
- As always, self-inflating is more aspirational than realistic. But a few good puffs gets it where it needs to be.
I wanted a floor sleeping pad thats thin yet comfortable. my bf does not like sleeping on fluffy futon mattresses. this worked beautifully. we use a cotton cover on it. perfect for summers in bengaluru, india.