Designed for travelers and outdoor enthusiasts, the Two-Person Cotton Mattress Cover is the perfect accessory to protect your air mattress and extend its lifespan during your adventures.
- 360¡ã Full Enclosure: Provides a smooth and snug fit, ensuring your mattress stays in place.
- Drawstring Design: Allows for easy tightening and secure fastening.
- Delicate Stitching: Precise and neat seams for a polished look.
- Inner Cotton Lining: Adds warmth for comfortable outdoor camping.
- Versatile Fit: Compatible with various mattress sizes, making it easy to remove and replace.
- Moisture-Wicking and Breathable: Skin-friendly and soft, ensuring a comfortable night's sleep.
- Dust Protection: Machine washable for added convenience.
|Carry Bag Material
|57 x 80.3 in
|13.4 x 7.9 x 7.9 in
We bought this as a topper for a pull out couch in our camper. Deflates and puts away easily inside of the couch. when inflated it takes out the ridges of the couch cushion for a better night sleep.
I got this to cover my rooftop tent mattress. I'm actually really impressed with this cover. It fits great and I love that it has a drawstring on each end so that you can cinch it up tight. It also adds a little bit of cushion to the mattress. I'd highly recommend it.
Really happy with this product. Its really firm and confortable. Perfect for car camping. Its kind of big when packed in d bag bu
t its light weight. Its a brezze to get it in and out the bag and the bag is really nice too.
We used this with the Coleman camping cot with built-in air mattress (ASIN B00AU6AVLW). Also purchased from Amazon - highly recommended for both… The air mattress of the cot is held in place only by a thin fabric cover, which slides around when laying on top it. This cover stops the sliding. It also keeps you warmer from the mattress-side (air mattresses are notoriously cool). Extremely happy with this!
Well insulated and very comfortable in temperatures as low as 40°f. Water repellent.
My only gripe is that it comes with elastic bands instead of compression straps, for pack-up; would be less of a struggle.