The KingCamp car shelter made of rip-stop 210T polyester fabric fly with 1500mm PU coating for abrasion prevention. Air vents in the peak allowed upward breezes to flow through. Large side window provides ample ventilation. Roping the shelter to the vehicle, SUV, MPV, truck, hatchback and sedan, and used as a gazebo. You can also use it with steel poles as a ground shelter.
- Roping the shelter to the vehicle, SUV, MPV, truck, hatchback and sedan, and used as a gazebo.
- Use it with steel poles as a ground shelter
- Made of rip-stop 210T polyester fabric fly with 2000mm PU, waterproof and durable
- Super quick and easy to assemble
- Air vents in the peak allowed upward breezes to flow through
- Large side mesh window provides ample ventilation
|6.2 kg/13.6 lbs
|315 x 21 5x 190 cm/124 x 84.6 x 4.8 in
|66 x 20 x 20 cm/25.9 x 7.8 x 7.8 in
|Number of Doors
|Number of Poles
|Fiberglass and Steel
|150D Oxford ,PU waterproof rated:2000mm
|Carry Bag Material
We have a couple of 'easy' up Canopies . I like this the best small package erects like a camping tent in a few minutes. Can attach to rear or side of the SUV... even able to stand on it's own... Poles must be anchored for use so when used on pavement you need blocks or weighted sand bags..
Setup is easy but need two people because of the size. It doesn't seem to be steady without good anchor.
easy to use and set up....
I drove the entire Est coast this summer from Florida to Mine and then across to Michigan and south. This awning is perfect for me, I could easily put it up and take it down in 15 min. and it added a cozy spot to cook and enjoy the evening. I'm driving a Chevy Equinox and it fits perfectly. I tossed a tarp over it all a few nights when it was raining hard. Overall "A great buy for me," says a 70 old vagabond