It's hard picking a sleeping bag that won't make us uncomfortably hot on summer nights or leave us shivering on those especially cold shoulder-season evenings, but The KingCamp solved our dilemma when they built the flannel sleepign bag. The two-layer design gives us options for obtaining that perfect sleeping temp, and the rectangular design lets us really stretch out for a super cozy slumber.
- 3-in-1 sleeping bag that boasts versatile comfort
- Use fleece liner alone for warm-weather camping trips
- Use top layer alone in cooler temps
- Pair both layers together for those extra chilly nights
- cotton flannel lining and fleece liner give next-to-skin softness and warmth
- When the zipper is fully opened, it can be used as a cushion or mattress
- Large and wide size provides ROOMY, COMFY night's sleep for campers of all shapes and sizes
- Internal pocket with velcro closure for flashlight, wallet, keys, watch, and other valuables
|80% Polyester 20% Cotton
|66% Cotton 27% Polyester 7% Viscose
|100% Polyester 500 g/m2 Hollow Cotton
|Sleeping Bag Shape
|(200 + 30)¡Á90cm/(78.7 + 11.8)¡Á35.4in
This bag just felt too narrow for me and I felt constricted. They also sent the wrong side opening, even though my order clearly stated I wanted the left zipper. It was also quite difficult to repack the bag into the provided stuff sack and wouldn't want to hassle with that every time I used it- major pain! I liked the idea of a "wearable" sleeping bag, but returned and did not reorder for left side zipper.
Pay the extra money and get this bag the quality is amazing and it keeps you warm in almost every weather highly recommended
Girl Scout camping in May.
This is absolutely the most comfortable sleeping bag period. Not for backpacking . . . unless loaded on the back of a mule.