Easy to pack, light to carry, holds up to heavy use, the cookware mess kit makes the perfect companion for your weekend in the mountains, offering the essentials you need to keep yourself fueled with good, hot food at the campsite, without breaking the bank.
- A packable set of cookware for feeding at camp or other outdoor activities
- Stainless steel construction holds up to heavy use
- Easy-lift handle flips over lid to lock in place
- Versatile and can store gear when you¡¯re not cooking
- BPA FREE Silicone bowls are foldable, compact to store, carabiner hooks make it convenient to hang anywhere
|7.6 x 7.6 x 3.66 in(19.3 x 19.3 x 9.3cm)
|Food-grade Stainless Steel
|Bowl and Spoon Material
|Bowl: Silicon; Spoon: Food-grade Stainless Steel
|¦Õ7.5 x 2.76 in(¦Õ19 x 7 cm); 1.5 L
|Pan: ¦Õ7.2 x 1.2 in(¦Õ18. 2 x 3 cm); 0.5L; Plates: ¦Õ6.1 x 1.2 in(¦Õ15.4 x 3cm)
|250 ml:¦Õ4.9 x 1.8 in(¦Õ12.5 x 4.5 cm);500 ml:¦Õ5.9 x 2.4 in(¦Õ15 x 6 cm)
This is a good kit. I wouldn't expect to efficiently cook for many people with it because of the size but it did a good job. The fry pan works as a lid for the sauce pan. However the fry pan did warp a tiny bit and become discolored. I did not have that issue with the sauce pans.
Good quality for the price!
I really love this set! I am new to camping and getting more outdoors and this has so far been the perfect investment to have! I used it alot with my portable gas stove too and it is holding up very well! I will say they get hot very fast so be sure to pay attention while cooking! Also one pan was a little hard to clean out from have the heat to high. Other than that minor thing I love this set!