The KingCamp Self-inflating Camp Beds have two sizes, single/double for you to choose. It uses plenty of foam to offer all the cushioning you need to sleep soundly. Its soft, stretchy fabric has a TPU coating to protect from wet weather should you sleep outside the tent, and the bottom is reinforced to stay solid on rocky grounds.
- Self-inflating air pad is a convenient option for car camping
- 7.5 cm/3¡± of thickness provides a high level of warmth and support
- Large deflation valve offers maximum air flow for easy setup and storage
- Insulating sponge filling offers comfort and warmth
- Soft, stretchy fabric treated with TPU for water-resistance
- Bottom reinforcement withstands rough, abrasive surfaces
- 2 sizes fit trucks, SUVs, minivans, etc.
- Stuff sack included for compact storage
|Sleeping Pad Type
|Sleeping Pad Shape
|100% Polyester 30D stretch fabric TPU coating
|100% polyester 150D oxford with TPU coating
|Carry Bag Material
|Bite Valve Shut-off Switch
If you cross thread the valves when closing them at all then it will leak but otherwise we haven't had any issues with it leaking and it's comfortable and quick to fill up
Our old air mattress was a double thick mattress that took tons of air to fill, it started leaking so I replaced it with this. Its impressive how comfortable this mattress is, not like my mattress at home, but comfortable enough for camping. We overfilled it at first and found it was more comfortable with only a little air in it. I was worried about the flip valves being an issue for deflating, but they stay where you put them.
I'm a side sleeper and this provided plenty of support and space. The unique value system makes inflation and deflation easy. Room for 2 no worries.
Weve only used this 9 times and it is no longer holding air.
The seller has reached out to me and offered to send a replacement mattress free of charge. They shipped it out the very next day, and the mattress arrived in 3 days. Awesome for the company to do this!
I read a review previously on this item that gave you the part number for the Ikea bag to buy and the mini pump. Follow what that guy outlined. I bought both and am so happy with it. Makes camping very pleasant. Highly recommend the mattress.